- 24th year of reimbursement at $500,000 annually to Clinton for free water and sewage treatment plant.
- $1 million in funding for the renovation and repair to the Nashua River embankment for all to enjoy.
- Acquired $800,000 for housing rehabilitation assistance to beautify the neighborhood and for infrastructure improvements to Walnut Street.
- Successfully obtained $40,000 for the removal of contaminated soils and environmental remediation
- Brought in $50,000 for the maintenance and improvement of the south branch of the Nashua River to lessen the hazard of flooding
- Continuously protects Clinton’s water rights in the Wachusett Reservoir and watershed, resulting in state reimbursement of over $14 million to the town.
- Secured state funding of the Clinton Water and Sewer Treatment Plant, saving the town $4 million per year.
- Most recently acquired funding for the Clinton Housing Authority for renovations and infrastructure improvement.
- Passed effective legislation, such as the Economic Development Act that aims to create jobs and invest in the community, resulting in a significantly lower unemployment rate from 8.4% in 2013 to its current rate of 5.6%.
- Continuously fights for state reimbursement through the PILOT Program executed through the Dept of Conservation and Recreation, which in 2014 returned an approximate $195,000 to the community for the use of land in the unfiltered water supply system.
- Improving local infrastructure through state funding for projects such as the Water Street construction that will replace the deteriorating road and sidewalk.
House Approves $2.5 Million for Environmental Bond BillJune 20, 2018
(BOSTON)- State Representative Harold P. Naughton Jr. successfully gained House approval for the adoption of amendments to Environmental Bond Bill. ... Read More